What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user’s device that is used when you visit a website. Its main purpose is to recognize the user each time you access www.coma.es and also allows us to improve the quality and usability of our website.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet; they cannot damage the user’s computer/device and, if enabled in your browser settings, they help us to identify and resolve possible malfunctions of www.coma.es.
Types of Cookies
There are different types of cookies. They all work in the same way, but have small differences:
- Session Cookies. Session cookies last only for the duration of your visit and are deleted when you close your browser. Their main purpose is to identify the type of device, support website security or basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that would allow us to identify an individual.
- Persistent or Permanent Cookies: They are stored on the hard drive of the device and our website reads them every time you make a new visit to www.coma.es; they have a specific expiration date, after which the cookie stops working. They allow us to identify your actions and preferences; analyze visits and help us understand how users reach our site and improve our services.
- Functionality Cookies: They allow www.coma.es to remember decisions made by the user, such as login or identifier. The information these cookies collect is anonymized (i.e., it does not contain your name, address, or other data).
- Third-Party Cookies. Third-party cookies are cookies set by a website that is not the one you are visiting; for example, those used by social networks (such as Facebook) or by external content plugins (such as Google Maps). In addition, some advertising companies use this type of files to track your visits on each site on which they advertise.
- Analytical Cookies: These cookies are intended for periodic maintenance and to ensure the best performance and service to the user; collecting data on your activity.
By accessing www.coma.es, you expressly agree that we can use this type of cookies on your devices. If you disable cookies, your browsing on www.coma.es may not be optimal and some of the utilities available on www.coma.es may not work properly.
- Own cookies. In order to recognize you and provide you with a better service, our site uses its own cookies (small text files that your browser stores). The advantages of accepting our cookies translate into time savings. They can also be used to recognize you between successive visits and thus adapt the content shown to you, to obtain information about the date and time of your last visit, to measure some traffic parameters within the site itself, and to estimate the number of visits made, so that we can focus and adjust services and promotions more effectively.no cookie allows your phone number, your email address or any other means of contact to be contacted. No cookie can extract information from your hard drive or steal personal information.
Our website uses the Google Analytics service, which is provided by Google, Inc., an entity whose main office is located at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States («Google»). Therefore, by visiting our website you expressly consent to the transfer of this information generated by Google Analytics Cookies to Google Inc. servers located in the U.S.; specifically the information generated by the cookie about your use of the site, compiling reports on site activity.
Thus, you can block cookies through the browser’s configuration tools or you can configure your browser to warn you when a server wants to save a cookie:
– You can learn more about the Firefox browser from here:
– You can get more information about the Chrome browser from here:
– You can learn more about the Internet Explorer browser here:
– You can learn more about the Safari browser here:
– You can learn more about the Opera browser here: